Ok.. time for updates...
Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Few updates have been done, but I havn't had time to blog 'em. These include a new release of boardies too.
For those who didn't notice, 9 new pairs of boardies were released a few days ago. With more on the way, and i'm currently in the process of making girls bikini's, with boardies so everyone gets a share.
Soon, all my vendors will be redesigned, along like the new girls vendors I made. I'm doing this for a number of reasons... basically to reduce lag and faster load, clearer information and a look that suits the style a little better. I'm also currently looking to upgrade the whole store, and move it onto a new, and bigger plot of land in another sim. No idea when this will happen, but it will be a big move. The store will have a similar style, but will be alot bigger, with alot of new stuff. Like new versions of the thongs, new versions of the boogie boards, more necklaces and accessories, new shoes and new hairstyles.
Anyway, be patient, more stuff is getting released soon again. Enjoy