<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/467256790493470194?origin\x3dhttp://reactionsurfwear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Releasing big
Saturday, December 23, 2006


Well some of you may already know, I just put a huge release in Reaction! 19 new items, they're selling better than I thought they would too.

The items released were:
Zip style black 3 quarters with prim cuffs to give it as much definition as possible, also has a studded belt with a skull belt buckle. Prob my personal favorite to be honest.
4 full length camo pants in black, gray, green, and blue.
Zip style black baggy pants.
A white stylish polo shirt
5 novelty tees - Me - your mum, Theres a fuckin' asshole looking at me, a Dumb Fuck, he loves the cock, and shit is funny
5 fashion tees which also look really stlylish and should be one to suit your dress style

I've also deactivated the stripe polo's as I realised they were over priced, and I need to fix the vendors for them again, which i'll get to soon.
Enjoy peeps

Labels: ,



12:58 PM
0 Comments


profile



I'm a young designer in SL, but only design in my spare time.

Was supported and introduced to design in SL by Kaysha Sion. (Owner of 'WRONG').

Everything is 100% my own design, NOTHING is sourced.

Original designs helps set me aside from most designers, which source.

I do take requests, at times.

Customers happiness is my main priority.


tagboard




previous post

  • Good Hair Day!
  • Job Search
  • Back in business
  • Right or Wrong?
  • Marko - Polo!
  • Roxee's Sex Change!!?
  • Christmas Joy
  • Lazy Money!
  • Online Reaction


  • fashion blogs

    Couture Debut
    Appearance Mode
    Fashion World Of SL
    Linden Lifestyles
    Men's Second Style
    Second Style
    Style Disorder
    SL Men
    links

    WRONG Online
    Namiko Surf
    My Art Gallery
    My Airbrush Website
    Refuge
    Trinitee Trilam
    SiniStyle
    Escade' Athel
    Gritty Kitty
    site feed

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]